smile :)

smile :)
be in my place , then you'll understand.

26 April, 2016

now, i hve a new friend . male . and actually he is my special friend . like boyfriend. but, idk why he is diffrent wth another guy tht i know . he is not trying his best for protect our relationshp . and sometimes like im in more wth us . idk about his feeling . idk if his really srious wth our relay or just wnt to plying my heart . idk !! and this is reasons why im start upload my pcture wth hisyam. and yes, he is my ex boyfriend . and my first love ! and im confuse, cause he is not angry and so on. dont no. and i think i dont to take serious wth our relay and mybe just follow the flow. mugkin jgk, if ada someone else yg lagi take srious dgn aku and aku akn go on jee la. yes i know, ini bru permulaan. nvr mind, just forget it. hati aku pon da hambar dgn relay ni. silap arr kalau dia fkir aku nk terkejar kejar. cause i wll do wht he hve done do . thts me 

No comments:

Post a Comment